- ABOUT US
- GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
Dr. Rajeev Singh Nodal Officer, NAD Cell G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar Contacts Phone: 7055621242 E-mail: rajeevpec[at]gmail[dot]com
NAD stands for National Academic Depository.
NAD is a nation vide programme of Government of India and is being implemented by MHRD and UGC.
It is an online storehouse/database of degrees which is used for lodging the academic awards of students.
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology has signed an agreement with CDSL Ventures Ltd. (CVL) for facilitation of uploading and lodging of academic degrees of its students on NAD portal. The NAD portal link is https://cvl.nad.co.in
There are 3 participants or stakeholders:
- Students - who will create their logins on the NAD portal and will check their awards lodged by the Institutes.
- Academic Institutes (AIs) -who will upload and lodge the academic awards of an institute on the NAD portal. This uploading is done by the NAD cell in an Institute.
- Verifiers - who may anytime verify the academic awards of the student from the NAD portal.
It has been decided that degrees awarded to GBPUAT students in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 convocations will be uploaded on NAD portal. In the beginning Ph.D. degrees will be uploaded.
Under the chairmanship and supervision of Registrar Dr. A.P. Sharma, NAD Cell is established in the University with Dr. Rajeev Singh as its Nodal Officer. Three numbers of persons (each for UG, PG and PhD) from the Registrar’s Office have been assigned the role of digital degree creator. Three numbers of persons (each for UG, PG and PhD) assigned the role of digital degree checker. One data analyst is also associated with the cell for technical support.
- Immediate availability of Certificates upon upload by Academic Institute - No need to visit anywhere to apply and collect.
- Online, Permanent Record of Certificates available at all times.
- No risk of losing, spoiling, damaging the Certificate.
- Anytime, Convenient access to Certificates.
- Verified Certificate Records can be provided to any employer, bank; no need for photocopies, notarisation, presentation of original copies etc.
- Assistance in admission / enrollment process.
Services offered to students by NAD portal
Why should you register?
- To start receiving your certificates digitally
- Certificates are directly lodged by Academic Institution
- Certificates are issued directly to your online NAD account
- Instant, online, secure and 24/7 permanent access to your Academic Certificates
- Most authentic and trusted and are easily accepted
Guidelines for GBPUA&T Student NAD Registration
For all the registration steps alongwith screenshots. Click here