- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Agricultural Communication
Dr. Kiran Arya
|SPECIALISATION:||ICT in Extension|
Research Areas/Areas of Interest
Selected Research Publications
- Arya, Kiran, Ansari, M.A. and Manmeet. 2012. Using ICTs for Agriculture Extension in India. In: Singh, V. Kashyap, S.K. and Papnai, G. (eds). Agriculture Communication: Opportunity for Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development. New Delhi: Biotech Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
- Kiran Arya and M. A. Ansari. 2010 Capacity Building through ICT for enhancing the skills of Health Workers in rural areas. Indian Farmers’ Digest, Vol. 43, No. 6 (June).
- Kiran Arya, Sonu Fartyal, Nachiketa and M A Ansari. Developmental approaches for empowerment of women in Uttarakhand. Indian Farmers’ Digest, Vol. 44, No. 5 (March).
- Kiran Arya and M A Ansari. Empowerment of women farmers through organic and advanced agriculture farming practices. Indian Farmers’ Digest, Vol. 44, No. 7(July).
- Kiran Arya, V.L.V. Kameshwari and M.A. Ansari. 2011. Role of Information Technology to Enhance the Nutrition Education and Skills of Women in Uttarakhand. Journal of Community Mobilization and Sustainable Development Vol. 6 (2), pp. 122-124, July-December.