- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Agricultural Communication
Dr. Neelam Bhardwaj
|SPECIALISATION:||Women Studies/ Extension Education|
Research Areas/Areas of Interest
Selected Research Publications
- Karuna Joshi and Neelam Bhardwaj “Socio-Personal Profile of Women Affecting Water and Forest Management in Micro Watershed Areas in Nainital Disrtict of Uttarakhand”. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development Vol.4, Issue.6, Pp 59-64. 2015.
- P Anbarsan, Neelam Bhardwaj, and R.Ravi Kumar “The Mobile Based Extension Services through Reuters Market Light”. Journal of Communication Studies, Vol.XXXII, December-2014.
- P Anbarsan, Neelam Bhardwaj “Willingness-to-pay behaviour of farmers for the mobile-based extension services through Reuter’s Market Light in Tamil Nadu”. International Journal of Farm Sciences 5(1):199-205.2014.
- Karuna Joshi and Neelam Bhardwaj “Perception of Hill Women towards Plant Resources and their Utilization in different watershed areas of Nainital District of Kumaun Hills”. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Approach and Studies Vol.2, No. 3, May-June-2015.Pp. 76-186.
- Karuna Joshi and Neelam Bhardwaj “ Women and Natural Resource Management: A Study of Communities of Practice prevailing in Women farmers Community for Management of Water and Forest of Lesser Himalyan Region in India”. International Journal of Advanced Research Vol.3, Issue.7, Pp.363-374.