Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Soil Science/ Profile
AICRP on STCR funded by ICAR
Soil Test & Crop Response
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil Science
Dr. Ajaya Srivastava
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry)|
|SPECIALISATION:||Soil Chemistry/Soil Fertility/Microbiology|
|CONTACT NO.:||9411539422 (M)|
Research areas/areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- V Kumar, A Srivastava, SS Meena, S Kumar.2017. Availability of Macronutrients and their Relationship with some Soil Properties in Molisols of Udham Singh Nagar District of Uttarakhand, India. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 6 (6), 234-240
- Chatterjee, D., Srivastava, A. and Singh, R.K. 2011. Utility of prediction equation in potato-green gram cropping system and effect of residual fertility of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) on green gram(Vigna radiate L.) in tarai area of Uttarakhand. J. Soil & Water Conservation. 10 (1): 59-63.
- Srivastava, A., Gautam, P., Singh, S. and Singh, R.K. 2011. Soil test based fertilizer application under integrated nutrient management for soybean grown in Mollisols. J. Soil & Water Conservation. 10 (2): 94-97.
- Singh, V., Srivastava, A., Singh R.K. and Savita, U.S. 2011. Effect of tillage practices and residue management on soil quality and crop yield under maize (Zea mays)-based cropping system in Mollisol. Indian J. Agri. Sci. 81 (11):1019-1025.
- Chatterjee, D., Srivastava, A. and Singh, R.K. 2010. Fertilizer recommendations based on targeted yield concept involving integrated nutrient management for potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) in tarai belt of Uttarakhand. Indian J. Agri. Sci. 80 (12): 1048-1053.