Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Soil Science/ Profile
P.I. (Soil Science Component) in AICRP on Rice funded by ICAR
Included in the team of AICRP-Fruits for soil related works
Soil fertility and chemistry
Having sufficient experience in teaching, research and extension work in the Department of Soil Science in the field of soil fertility, chemistry. Also worked in sugarcane.
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil Science
Dr. Anil Kumar Pant
|DESIGNATION:||Junior Research Officer|
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Soil Science)|
|CONTACT NO.:||9412419872 (M)|
Research areas/areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Singh, S., Pant, A.K. and Pandey, D.S. 2007. Maintenance of Sugarcane Breeder Seed Nursery in field conditions of Indo-gangetic zone (North India). Cooperative Sugar 39(5): 51-54.
- Pant, A.K. and Pandey, D.S. 2006. Soil fertility maintenance for the sustenance of sugarcane productivity in Uttaranchal. In 26th all India workshop of AICRP on sugarcane .G.B.P.U. A&T., Pantnagar. 16-18Oct. 2006; 69-75.
- Pant, A.K. and Bana, O.P.S. 1998. Crop Productivity of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and urd (Phaseolus mungo (L.) Mant.) under plantation crops. Ind. J. For. 21(3): 238-241.
- Pant, A.K. and Singh, T. A. 1998. Water table and soil moisture distribution below some agro-forestry tree species. Ind.J. For. 21 (2): 119-123.
- Pant A.K. and Singh, T.A. 1989. Effect of Urea supergranule placement techniques on grain yield and NUE by rice. Soil Fertility and Fertilizer Use. 3: 80-87.