Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Soil Science/ Profile
Development of instruments for soil analytical & recommendation purpose at field level.
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil Science
Dr. Arvind Kumar Tyagi
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Soil Science)|
|SPECIALISATION:||Soil Chemistry and Fertility|
|CONTACT NO.:||9412801873 (M)|
Research areas/areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Srivastava, P.C., Ansari, U.I., Pachauri, S.P. and Tyagi, A. K. 2015. Effect of zinc application methods on apparent utilization efficiency of zinc and potassium fertilizers under basmati rice-wheat rotation. Journal of plant nutrition 38(10).
- Srivastava, P.C., Bhatt, M., Pachauri, S.P. and Tyagi, A.K. 2014. Effect of zinc application methods on apparent utilization efficiency of zinc and phosphorus fertilizers under basmati rice-wheat rotation. Archives of agronomy and Soil Science 60 (1): 33-48.
- Tyagi, A.K.; Gangwar, M.S.; Srivastav, P.C. and Rajput, D.K. 2013. Effect on chemical composition of mentha (Mentha arvensis L.) oil by zinc and sulphur applications. Indian Perfumer, 57 (4):41-52.
- Tyagi, A.K.; Gangwar, M.S.; Srivastav, P.C. and Rajput, D.K.2010. Effect of zinc and sulphur applications on yield and nutrient uptake by mentha (Mentha arvensis L.). Indian Perfumer, 54 (3):38-44.
- Chandra, R., Kumar, N. and Tyagi A.K. 2007. Nutrient dynamics and decomposition rates during composting of sulphitation pressmud by different methods. Journal of Enviorn. Science & Engg., 49:183-188.