Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Soil Science/ Profile
Co-P.I., AICRP on Integrated Farming Systems funded by ICAR
Integrated Farming System
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil Science
Dr. Ajeet Pratap Singh
|DESIGNATION:||Senior Research Officer|
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Soil Science)|
|SPECIALISATION:||Integrated Farming System, Soil Fertility|
|CONTACT NO.:||9412036492 (M)|
Research areas/areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Singh, D.K.; Singh, R.; Singh, G.; Singh, A. P.; Chaturvedi, S.; Singh, J Rathi, A; and. Singh, M. (2017). Diversification of rice (Oryza sativa)-wheat (Triticum aestivum) system and its influence on productivity, profitability and energetic under on-farm situation. Indian Journal of Agronomy 62 (3): 255-259.
- Singh, A.P., Ram, N. and Singh, V. 2010. Impact of 3-decades of fertilizers use on availability of DTPA-extractable micronutrients and its comparison with other extractants on a Mollisol of north India. Environment & Ecology, 28 (1B): 523-529.
- Singh, A.P., Mahapatra, B.S., Singh, R.K., Bhardwaj, A.K., Chaubey, A.K. and Vishwakarma, V. 2008. Productivity and fertility status in rice-wheat crop sequence as influenced by integrated nutrient supply under permanent plot experiment. Journal of Farming Systems Research and Development, 14 (1): 6-11.
- Sanyal, D., Vishwakarma, V., Mahapatra, B.S., Chaubey, A.K. and Singh, A.P. 2007. Integrated nutrient management in diversified cropping system. Journal of Farming Systems Research and Development, 13(2): 272-276.
- Singh, A. P., Ram, N. and Ram, S. 2006. Effect of continuous use of fertilizers for three decades on the availability and uptake of micro nutrients by rice-wheat-cowpea sequence. Annals of Plant and Soil Research, 8 (2): 129-132.