Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Soil Science/ Profile
Co-P.I., AICRP on Agroforestry funded by ICAR
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil Science
Dr. Jai Paul
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Soil Science)|
|CONTACT NO.:||9411737637 (M)|
Research areas/areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Jai Paul, Choudhary A. K., Sharma, S., Savita, Bohra, M., Dixit, A. K. and Kumar, P. 2016. Potato production through bio-resources: Long-term effects on tuber productivity, quality, carbon sequestration and soil health in temperate Himalayas. Scientia Horticulturae, 213:152–163.
- Jai Paul, Choudhary, A. K., Suri, V. K., Sharma, A. K., Kumar, V. and Shobhna. 2014. Bioresource nutrient recycling and its relationship with biofertility indicators of soil health and nutrient dynamics in rice–wheat cropping system. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 45:912–924
- Jai Paul, Sharma, S. and Sharma, A. K. 2011. Effect of organic fertilizers on growth, yield and quality of potato under rainfed conditions of central Himalayan region of Uttarakhand. Potato Journal, 38:176-181.
- Jai Paul, Suri, V. K., Sandal, S. K. and Chaudhary, A. K. 2011. Evaluation of targeted yield precision model for soybean and toria crops on farmers’ fields under sub-humid sub-tropical North-Western Himalayas. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 42: 2452-2460.
- Kumar, P, Kumar, D., Jai Paul and Tiwari, A. K. 2012. Evaporation estimation using artificial neural networks and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system techniques. Pakistan Journal of Meteorology,8:81-88.