Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Soil Science/ Profile
Co P.I., AICRP on MULLaRP funded by ICAR
Co P.I., AICRP on Chickpea funded by ICAR
Co P.I., AICRP on Long Term Fertilizer Experiment funded by ICAR
P.I., Effect of fungicide (Azoxystrobin 20% + Difenoconazole 12.5%) and herbicide (Quinchlorac 30% SC) on soil micro-flora counts in different crops
P.I., Effect of herbicide (Metaldehyde 5% GB) on soil micro-flora counts in five different crops
P.I., Effect of herbicide UPH-716 on soil physico-chemical and micro-flora counts in onion
Bio-prospecting rhizospheric and endophytic microorganisms to explore and harness their potential or plant growth improvement and N2 fixation; Assessing the adverse impact of long term application of fertilizers in soil, Enhancing rate of composting of farm wastes; Assessing the adverse impact of agriculture chemicals on soil health
One book: Pareek, R. P. and Pareek, N. 2017 Introduction to Agricultural Microbiology. Scientific Publisher Pp-260, ISBN: 9789386652287.
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil Science
Dr. Navneet Pareek
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Soil Science)|
|SPECIALISATION:||Soil Fertility and Microbiology|
|CONTACT NO.:||9411320501 (M)|
Research areas/areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Pareek, N. 2017. Climate Change Impact on Soils: Adaptation and Mitigation. MOJ Ecology and Environmental Sciences 2(3):1-4.
- Yaseen; M. Raverkar, K.P., Chandra, R., Pareek, N., Chandra, S. and Singh, D. K. 2017. Long term impact of balanced and imbalanced fertilization in rice under rice-wheat sequence in Mollisols on relationship between microbial activity and yield. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 6(9):2107-2117.
- Bhatt; M. K., Raverkar K.P., Chandra; R., Pareek; N., Singh, D. K. and Yaseen, M. 2017. Use of inorganic fertilizers and FYM for twenty nine years in rice-wheat cropping system improves physical soil quality indices after rice. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 6(9):3431-3438.
- Negi, A., N, Pareek, N., Raverkar, K.P. and Chandra, R. 2017. Effect of two sulphur sources on growth, yield and nutrient use efficiency of brassica. International Journal of Science, Environment and Technology, 6(1): 236 – 247.
- Singh, V.P., Pareek, N., Kumar, A., Satyawali, K., Banga, A., Bisht, N. and Singh, D.B. 2015. Efficacy of ACM-9 (Clodinafop Propargyl + Metribuzin) on weeds, growth and yield of wheat. Journal of Environment and Bio-sciences 29(2):361:366.