Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Soil Science/ Profile
P.I., AICRP on Micro- and Secondary Nutrients and Pollutant Elements in Soil and Plant funded by ICAR.
P.I., Utilization of agro-industrial wastes for production of high efficiency P and Zn fertilizers funded by Funded by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences, Mumbai - Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
P.I., Effective utilization of treated distillery effluent in Agriculture, funded by Jubilant Organosys Ltd., Gajraulla, UP, India.
P.I., Studies on utilization of coal fly ash as soil amendment and micronutrient fertilizer funded by GBP University of Agriculture and Technology, India.
P.I., Zinc sorption and release characteristics of goethite – humic acid complexes funded by GBP University of Agriculture and Technology, India.
P.I., Evaluation of some multi-nutrient extractants for testing the availability of micronutrients in soils funded by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences, Mumbai, Department of Atomic Energy.
Micronutrients and pollutants
Additional responsibility of Additional Chief Personal Officer
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil Science
Dr. Prakash Chandra Srivastava
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Head|
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Soil Science)|
|CONTACT NO.:||05944-233071 (O), 9411159640 (M)|
Research areas/areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Srivastava, P.C., Ansari, U. I., Pachauri, S.P. and Tyagi, A.K. 2014. Effect of zinc application methods on apparent utilization efficiency of zinc and potassium fertilizers under rice-wheat rotation. J. Plant Nutr.’(LPLA-2013-0102)
- Srivastava, P.C., Singh, A.P., Kumar, S., Ramachandran, V., Shrivastava, M. and D’souza, S.F. 2009. Comparative study of a Zn-enriched post-methanation bio-sludge and Zn sulfate as Zn sources for a rice-wheat rotation. Nutr. Cycl. Agroecosyst. 85: 195-202.
- Srivastava, P.C., Singh, A.P., Kumar; S., Ramachandran, V., Shrivastava, M. and D’souza, S.F. (2009). Efficacy of phosphorus enriched post-methanation bio-sludge from molasses based distillery as P source to rice and wheat crops grown in a Mollisol: I. Laboratory and greenhouse evaluation with 32P-labeled sources. Geoderma. 149: 312-317.
- Srivastava, P.C., MeghNaresh and Srivastava, P. 2008. Integration of soil pH with soil-test values of zinc for prediction of yield response in rice grown in mollisols. Commun. Soil Sci. & Plant Anal. 39: 2456- 2468.
- Srivastava, P.C. and Gangwar, M.S. 1989. The evaluation of supply parameter, a new index of zinc availability in mollisols. Z. Pflazenernahr. Bodenk. 152: 33-37.