Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Soil Science/ Profile
Co-P.I., AICRP on STCR funded by ICAR
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil Science
Dr. Poonam Gautam
|DESIGNATION:||Senior Research Officer|
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Soil Science)|
|CONTACT NO.:||9411195426 (M)|
Research areas/areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Poonam Gangola, Poonam Gautam, Sobaran Singh and Sarvesh Kumar (2017). Prediction of Post Harvest Soil Test Values for French Bean and Maize in French Bean Maize Sequence in Mollisol. Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 23(Suppl. Issue): S255- S258.
- Bhaduri, D. and Gautam, P. 2013. Optimization and Validation of Targeted Yield Equation-based Fertilizer doses under INM for Wheat in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research 47(1):16-25.
- Bhaduri, D. and Gautam, P. 2013. Targeted yield equation based fertilizer recommendation for wheat - a study for optimization of fertilizer doses under inm in tarai belt of uttarakhand, India. Book published by Lambert Academic Publishing (LAP) ISBN 978-3-659-37141-7.
- Bhaduri, D. and Gautam, P. 2012. Balanced use of fertilizers and FYM to enhance nutrient recovery and productivity of wheat (Triticum aestivum cv UP-2382) in a Mollisol of Uttarakhand. Intl. J. Agric. Env. Biotech. 5(4): 435-439
- Saxena, A. K., Singh, S., Srivastava, A. and Gautam, P. 2008. Yield target approach under integrated nutrient management for assessing fertilizer requirements of onion in Mollisols of Uttarakhand . Indian Journal of Horticulture 65(3):302 306.