- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Agricultural Economics
Dr. Anil Kumar
|SPECIALISATION:||Marketing & Trades Quantitative Economics|
Research areas/Areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- 6. Kharkwal, Sheela; Kumar, Anil and Chaudhary, Shweta. 2017. Effect of MGNREGA on Employment Pattern, Wage Structure and Associated Constraints at Various Levels: A Study of Udham Singh Nagar District of Uttarakhand. International Journal of Pure and Applied Bioscience, Vol. 5 (2), pp. 180-187.
- Kumar, A; and Mishra, Rojani. 2016. The Spatial Integration of Potato Wholesale Markets of Uttarakhand in India. SAARC Journal of Agriculture, 14 (2): 20-30.
- Saxena, Raka; Joshi, Deepika; Paul, Ranjit K.; Kumar, Anil; Anwar, Md. Ejaj; Pal, Kavita; Rana, Simmi; and Chaudhary, K.R. 2016. How Equipped are the Regulated Agricultural Markets? Evidences based on Selected Markets in Uttarakhand. Economic Affairs, Vol. 61 (2), pp. 203-213.
- Kharkwal, Sheela and Kumar, Anil. 2015. Socio-Economic impact of MGNREGA: Evidences from district of Udham Singh Nagar in Uttarakhand, India. Indian Journal of Economics and Development, Vol. 3 (12), pp. 01-10.
- Mishra, Rojani and Kumar Anil. 2012. Price Behaviour of Major Vegetables in Hill Region of Nepal: An Econometric Analysis. SAARC Journal of Agriculture, 10(2): 107-120.