- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Agricultural Economics
Dr. Chandra Dev
(A) Co- PI
- Adoption of New Farm Technology Yield Fluctuations and Profitability of Crops in Uttarakhand.
- Network Project on Market Intelligence
Research areas/Areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Anuradha Dutta, Chandra Dev, B.K.khanduri and Sanjay Sachan.2015. Multiple uses of Neglected Wild Plants by the Indigenouspeople of the Garhwal Himalayas. Asian Agri-History, Vol.19, no 3: 195 -203.
- Kamal khanduri, Virendra Singh and Chandra Dev, 2015 Impact of farmer’s club programme on Technology Adoption, Production. Productivity and income of farmers in Almora district of Uttarakhand. Journal of Hill Agriculture. Vol.6(2): 213-218
- Chandra Dev. Virendra Singh and B. K. Khanduri, 2012. Problems in Marketing of Ginger in Uttarakhand. Journal of Hill Agriculture Vol. 3 (1) :42-45
- Chandra Dev and B. K. Khanduri, 2008 Changing Scenario of Livestock Enterprises of Uttarakhand. Agricultural Situation in India 531-535.
- R. S. Tripathi, M. L. Sharma and Chandra Dev. 1997. Temporal Variation and Trend in Area, Production of Productivity of Wheat and its Association with Input Supply Infrastructure in Tehri Disteict of U.P. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics.52 (3) :470