- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Agricultural Economics
Dr. M.L. Sharma
Research areas/Areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Bardhan, D. and Sharma, M.L. 2012. ‘Economics of milk production in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand’. Indian Journal of Dairy Science. 65 (5): 416-422.
- Bardhan, D.; Sharma, M.L. and Saxena, Raka. 2012. ‘Market participation behaviour of smallholder dairy farmers in Uttarakhand: A disaggregated analysis’. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 25 (2): 243-254.
- Bardhan, D. and Sharma, M.L. 2012. ‘Determinants and implications of smallholder participation in Dairy Cooperatives: Evidence from Uttarakhand State of India’. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 67 (4) Oct-Dec. 2012, pp. 565-584.
- Bardhan, D. and Sharma, M.L. 2012. ‘A comparative analysis of marketing pattern of milk by members and non-members of dairy cooperative societies in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand’. Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing. 26 (2) (Forthcoming)
- R. S. Tripathi, Chandra Dev and M. L. Sharma, 1994. "Variation in productivity of short term credit used for wheat production in different zones of U.P. hills". Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, July - September 1994. Vol. 49, No.3 pp. 461- 466.