- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Agricultural Economics
Dr. Shweta Chaudhary
|SPECIALISATION:||Policy Planning, Farm Management & Production Economic and IPR related matter|
Research areas/Areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Shweta Chaudhary, Sheela Kharkwal and Anil Kumar (2017). Effect of MGNREGA on Employment Pattern, Wage Structure and Associated Constraints at Varous Levels: A Study of Udham Singh Nagar District of Uttarakhand. Int. J. Pure App. Biosci. 5 (2): 180-187 (2017)
- Shweta Chaudhary and Somya Misra (2017). Nanotechnology : Resource Management for Sustainable Agriculture. Indian Research Journal of Genetics and Biotechnology. 9(2) May: 310-313.
- Ajay .K. Singh, Ruchi Rani Gangwar, Supriya and Shweta Arora(2015).Economics of goat farming in Dehradun District of Uttarakhand. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences.6(4):857-859.
- Supriya, Shweta Arora, Ruchi R.Gangwar and Ajay K.Singh(2015). Discriminating Socio-economic characteristics of wheat seed growers of public and private seed producing agencies of Uttarakhand State. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 6(2);396-402.
- Ruchi Rani Gangwar, Shweta Arora and Pratibha(2013). Transaction Cost of Self Help Groups Banking Programme: A Study in Nainital District of Uttarakhand.The Allahabad Farmer.LXIX (1);(56-63)