- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Genetics and Plant Breeding
Dr. Narendra Kumar Singh
|DESIGNATION:||Professor/Senior Maize Breeder|
|SPECIALISATION:||Genetics and Plant Breeding, Plant Biotechnology|
Research Area/ Area of Interest
Selected Research Publications
- NK Singh, Amarjeet Kumar, Hukum Chandra, Krishna Pal and SS Verma. 2017. Enhancement of Maize Allelic Diversity using Wild Relative Teosinte (Zea mays ssp. Parviglumis). Indian J. Plant Genet. Resour. 30: 253-257.
- Jha, S.K., Singh, N.K. and Agrawal, P.K. 2016. Complementation of sweet corn mutants: a method for grouping of sweet corn genotypes. J. Genetics, 95:183–187.
- Tufchi, M., Rashmi, Jha, S.K. and Singh, N.K. 2015. Effect on tryptophan content in opaque - 2 gene introgressed BC2F2:3 population of maize. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding, 75(4): 453-458.
- Devi, E. Lamalaxmi, Verma, SS, Kumar, S. and Singh, NK. 2015. Genetic variability studies for yield and contributing traits under two plant densities and molecular diversity analysis in maize (Zea mays L). Maydica, 60 (4): 1-11
- Akhtar, M. Jaiswal, A. Ahmad, E. Jaiswal, J.P. Qureshi, M.I. Tufchi, M. kumar, A. and Singh, N.K. 2015. Molecular cloning and characterization of a cold-induced gene encoding DRE-binding transcription factor from cold-arid adapted ecotype of Lepidium latifolium L. Indian J. of Biotechnology. 14:26-32