Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Horticulture/ Profile
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Horticulture
Dr. Rashmi Panwar
Research areas/ areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Panwar, R. and Singh C.P. 2018. Response of pre-harvest foliar spray of micronutrients on physiological loss in fruit weight (PLW), fruit volume, organoleptic and shelf-life of mango (Mangifera indica L.) cv. Langra at ambient storage conditions. International Journal of Chemical Science. 2(1): 01-04.
- Panwar, R., Dwivedi, S.K. and Rao, S. 2011. Effect of soil (ring method) and leaf (foliar method) applied urea on growth and yield traits in lemon grass (Cymbopogon flexusus) variety RRL-16 in different seasons. The journal of rural and agricultural research. 11(2): 36-38.
- Panwar, R.; Singh, Sanjay K.; Singh, C.P. and Singh, P.K. (2007). Mango fruit yield and quality improvement through fertigation along with mulch. The Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 77(10): October, 680-684.
- Panwar, R. and Singh, C.P. (2007). Effect of preharvest foliar spray of micronutrients on chemical properties of mango fruit cv. Langra. Pantnagar Journal of Research.5(1): June, 56-61.
- Panwar, R.; Singh, C.P. and Singh, P.K. (2005). Growth and Nutrient uptake of Dashehari Mango in Relation to N, P and K Fertigation. Progressive Horticulture. 37(2): 472-477.