Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Horticulture/ Profile
Precision Horticulture, Fruit Breeding
Developed production technology of various horticultural crops under precision horticulture.
Technology transfer of various precision horticultural technologies to the farmers.
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Horticulture
Dr. V.P. Singh
Research areas/ areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Joshi, N. Pandey, S.T., Singh, V.P., Ajit Kumar and Gautam, P. 2017. Relationship of physiological attributes and nitrogen with yield of direct seeded rice and brahmi. International Journal of Chemical Studies 5(5): 87-90.
- Singh, Vijay.P., Singh, P.K. and Bhatt, Lalit. (2014). Effect of coloured plastic mulches on earliness, water productivity and production economics of summer squash under high hills of North-West Himalayas. Journal of Soil and water Conservation, 13(4): 344-348.
- Singh, Vijay P., Singh, P.K. and Bhatt, Lalit. (2014). Use of plastic mulch for enhancing water productivity of off-season vegetables in terraced land in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand, India. Journal of Soil and water Conservation, 13(1): 68-72.
- Singh, V.P. and Misra, K.K. 2010. Clonal variation for floral traits and yield in Bael (Aegle marmelos Correa). Env. and Ecol., 28 (2): 755-758.
- Singh, V.P. and Misra, K.K. (2010). Pollen grain studies in Bael (Aegle marmelos Correa). Prog. Horticulture, 42 (1): 68-70.
- Singh, V.P. and Misra, K.K. 2010. Variability and character association analysis in Bael (Aegle marmelos Correa) germplasm. Ind. J. Hort., 67: 70-74.