- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Family Resource Management
Dr. Deepa Vinay
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Head|
|CONTACT NO.:||9412996707 (M)|
Research Areas/Areas of Interest
Selected Research Publications
- Bhupender Oulakh and Vinay Deepa (2017). Effect of Socio economic Status on job satisfaction level of the female workforce engaged in electronic watch Assembly Unit. International Journal of agricultural Science and Research(IJASR)ISSN(P):22500057;ISSN(E):2321-0087 Vol.7,Issue 3, Jun 2017, 409-414. (NAAS- 4.13)
- Pandey Kumkum and Vinay Deepa (2015). Quantification and Classification of Low Back Pain Severity Based on Aberdeen Low Back Pain Scale. Journal of Applied and Natural Science, 7(1):92-97. (NAAS 5.08).
- Singh D. and Vinay D. (2014). Ergonomic Assessment of Traditional and Improved Methods of Paddy Threshing for Drudgery Reduction of Hill Region. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment, 12(2): 244-250. (NAAS 6.44)
- Singh Divya and Vinay Deepa (2014). Optimization of Machine Parameters of Parvatiya Sugam Motorized Thresher using Response Surface Methodology. Journal of Applied and Natural Science 6(1) :207-213. (NAAS 5.08)
- Pandey Kumkum and Vinay Deepa (2014). Quantification and Classification of Low Back Pain Severity Based on Aberdeen Low Back Pain Scale. Journal of Applied and Natural Science, 7(1):92-97. (NAAS 5.08).
- Honorary Degree of Doctor of Letters (D. Litt.) From University of South America on 16th December 2016 at Montevideo.
- Dr. S. Radha Krishanan University Best Teacher Award 2015 at University Foundation Day Week 2015. November 16-21, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand.
- Received of Best faculty Award from Education Expo, Research Wing for excellence in professional education & industry, Technology AchievementAward-14 at Delhi on 8th Nov. 2014
- Recipient of Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award from Hon’ble Lt. Gen. (retd.) T. P. S. Rawat, Minister for Tourism, Excise and Sanik Kalyan on 31 August 2006.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh ,Best AICRP Award Oct 2004. by ICAR, New Delhi
- Fellow Mobilization Award was received at IIT, New Delhi at National Seminar on Micro-Enterprises Promotion in Rural India Experience, Prospects and Strategies organized by IIT, Mobilization and ISAP, New Delhi.
- Recipient of Bharat Jyoti Award by India International Friendship Society, for meritorious services, outstanding performance and remarkable role by Dr. Raghuvir Singh Kadian Hon’ble speaker of Haryana Assembly.
- Recipient of Vikas Rattan Award and Certificate of Excellence from International Institute of Success Awareness.
- Citation for Best Citizen Award from the Council of Best Citizen.
- Recipient of Best Paper Presentation and Best Poster presentation award at many time.