- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Family Resource Management
Dr. Seema Kwatra
|CONTACT NO.:||9412121082 (M)|
Research Areas/Areas of Interest
Selected Research Publications
- Naz Heena, Kwatra Seema and Ojha Pragya (2016). Prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders among handloom weavers of Uttarakhand: An ergonomic study. Journal of Applied and Natural Science. 7(1) (NAAS-5.08)
- Tiwari Sonia, Kwatra Seema and Tripathi Neha (2016). Functional fitness: A key to independent and active riving in later age. Journal af Applied & Natural Science, 8(2) (Accepted ) (NAAS-5.08)
- Ojha Pragya and Kwatra Seema (2016). Department of MSD among the farm women involved in traditional & mechanized method at rice cultivation of Northern India. Indian Journal of Traditional knowledge. 15(1) (NAAS-6.41)
- Ojha Pragya and Kwatra Seema (2014). An ergonomic study on the assessment of work related musculoskeletal disorder risks among agriculture workers of Uttarakhand, India. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 5(1): pp-188-191
- Tripathi Neha, Kwatra Seema and Kaur Nirmal (2014). Warning symbols on child care products; A safety measure. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research, Vol.12 (2) pp.282-287.
- Eminent scientist award for outstanding contributions on occasion of International symposium on peri-urban agriculture for improved livelihood opportunities.