Home/ Colleges/ College of Home Science/ Department of Food and Nutrition/ Profile
SERS Fellow-2015 Award, 2016, Kasetsart University, Bangkok (Thailand).
Young Scientist Award in Food and Nutrition Sciences, 2014, Samagra Vikas Welfare Society, Lucknow
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Food and Nutrition
Dr. Archana Kushwaha
|SPECIALISATION:||Nutritional Quality & Food Safety|
Selected Research Publications
- Richa Mathpal, Kalpana Kulshrestha & Archana Kushwaha. 2017. Quality and safety of market vs home made carrot halwa: Designing a safe process. International Journal of Food Science and Technology (IJFST). 7(2): 1-12. NAAS rating 7.50
- C. Basanti Devi; Kushwaha, A. and A. Kumar. 2015. Sprouting characteristics and associated changes in nutritional composition of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) Journal of Food Science & Technology. 52(10): 6821-6827. NAAS rating 7.24
- Astuti Verma and Archana Kushwaha. 2015. Yield and acceptability trial of mix fruit jams from Gola pear. Journal of Environmental and Applied Bioresearch. 3(3): 133-136.
- Yogita Navani, S.K. Kashyap and A. Kushwaha. 2015. Knowledge level of students studying agriculture in Pantnagar university with their communication skills. Trends in Biosciences. 8(17): 4515-4517 NAAS rating 3.94
- Arti Pandey and Archana Kushwaha. 2014. Evaluating potential of karonda fruit extract as source of natural pectin in babugosha jam preparation. Ecology, Environment and Conservation. 20(4): 191-196. NAAS rating: 4.89