Home/ Colleges/ College of Home Science/ Department of Food and Nutrition/ Profile
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Food and Nutrition
Dr. Kalpana Kulshrestha
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Head|
|SPECIALISATION:||Food Science & Nutritional Biochemistry|
Selected Research Publications
- Richa Mathpal, Kalpana Kulshrestha & Archana Kushwaha. 2017. Quality and safety of market vs home made carrot halwa: Designing a safe process. International Journal of Food Science and Technology (IJFST) 7(2): 1-12. NAAS rating 7.50
- Kalpana Kulshrestha and Anupma Pandey. 2017. Value addition of fruits and vegetables for nutritional security. International Journal of Food Science and Technology (IJFST) 7(2): 27-34.
- Anugya Bharti and Kalpana Kulshrestha. 2016. Market and customer survey about availability and use of masala powder/pastes. International Journal of Applied Home Science 3(1&2): 42-46.
- Pratibha Singh, Kalpana Kulshrestha, Bk Kumbhar and Sudhir Kumar. 2016. Study on glycemic indices of carrot enriched food products. Progressive Horticulture 48 (1), 110-113.
- Dimple Bhatt, Akriti Kacker, Kalpana Kulshrestha, Manoj Kulshreshtha. 2016. Evaluation of Mechanically Dewatered And Extruded Potato Flours For Various Product Formulations. Academy of Agriculture Journal. 1(1):1 – 3.