Home/ Colleges/ College of Home Science/ Department of Food and Nutrition/ Profile
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Food and Nutrition
Mrs. Pushpa Shukla
|DESIGNATION:||J.R.O. , AICRP FN|
|SPECIALISATION:||Foods & Nutrition|
Selected Research Publications
- R. Bindu, Shukla, P. and Saini, P. 2012 Development of sprouted oat flour and its incorporation in vada at different levels” published in Beverage and Food World V 39(1), p 59-60.
- Pushpa Shukla,Rajkumari and Rashmi Limbu 2012 Oraganoleptic evaluation, nutritional quality and storability of iron rich supplement based on green leafy vegetable Asian Journal of Home Science 7(2) Dec,2012:317-320.
- Binwal, D. and Shukla, P. 2014 Cooking quality evaluation of four newly released rice varieties of Pantnagar. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research Vol 12(1), P (147-149)January–April 2014
- Anuradha Dutta, Pushpa Shukla, Neha Tiwari and Prityanka Singhal. 2014Determinants of socio economic status in rural population in Uttarakhand Communicated and accepted for Indian Journal of Social Resaerch.
- Pushpa Shukla, Rashmi Limbu and Rajkumari 2014 Impact of IEC on nutrition knowledge of rural women in Uttarakhand. Asian Journal of Home Science Vol 9, Issue-1.p 324-326.