Home/ Colleges/ College of Home Science/ Department of Food and Nutrition/ Profile
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Food and Nutrition
Dr. Sarita Srivastava
|SPECIALISATION:||Food Science & Nutritional Biochemistry|
Selected Research Publications
- Tewari Neha and Srivastava Sarita.2017. Comparative evaluation of functional properties of finger millet flour and foxtail millet flour with refined wheat flour .International Journal of Basic and Applied Research (accepted) (NAAS Rating: 4.60).
- Rawat N, Vandana and Srivastava S. 2016. Formulation of fenugreek seed incorporated food products for therapeutic benefit in the management of diabetes. Journal of Nutritional Ecology and Food Research.3(1);49-54.
- Joshi S. and Srivastava S.2016. Barnyard millet as a substitute of rice in preparation of khichdi for diabetics. International Journal of Science and Research. 5(6)1798-1802.
- Baghel S S and S Srivastava.2016. Sociodemographic and clinical profile of patients attending ART centre of Susheela Tiwari Hospital, Haldwani, Uttarakhand. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agriculcutural Research.14(1):104-107 (NAAS Rating: 4.60).
- Baghel SS, Srivastava S and Verma A. 2015.Impact of nutrition education on nutritional knowledge, attitude and practices of HIV patients attending ART centre of Susheela Tiwari Hospital, Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India. International Journal of Life Sciences.3 (1):1-8.