Home/ Colleges/ College of Home Science/ Department of Home Science Extension/ Profile
Best poster “Health Hazards Associated with Pesticide Application” in International symposium on Agriculture communication and sustainable rural development from information to knowledge to wisdom-Envisioning a food sovereign world in the third millennium organized by Directorate of Agriculture Communication, GBPUA&T., Pantnagar, 23-25 November, 2012.
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Home Science Extension
Dr. Pratibha Singh
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Head|
|CONTACT NO.:||05944-233510 (O), 7500241447|
Selected Research Publications
- Pratibha Singh, Poonam Tewari and Sunita Rani. 2016. Socio economic impact of Industrial Development in the Life of Rural Families. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research, Vol. 14(1), pp 120-126.
- Pratibha Singh, Poonam Tewari and Sunit Rani. 2015. Dynamics and performance of Women Self Help Groups. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research, Vol. 13(3), pp 486-491.
- Pratibha Singh, Sunita Rani and Poonam Tewari. 2015. Assessment of nutritional status of children attending anganwadi centres. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research, Vol. 13(2), pp 241-244.
- Pratibha Singh and Poonam Tewari. 2014. Livestock management activities in hill region of Uttarakhand. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research Vol.12(2) pp: 298-302.
- Pratibha Singh, Preeti Joshi, Deepali Binwal, Monika Phartyal, Sujata Sharma and Rita S. Raghuvanshi. 2014. Assessment of knowledge increment on nutrition and health among adolescent girls of Uttarakhand state. International Journal of Basic and Applies Agricultural Research. Vol. 12 (1) January-April: 140-143.