- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Civil Engineering
Ms. Astha Verma
|SPECIALISATION:||Structural Engineering and Wind Engineering|
|CONTACT NO.:||7895210658, 9897761874|
Selected Research Publications
- Verma, A. and Ahuja, A.K., (2018), “Wind Pressure Distribution on Low-rise Buildings with Domical Roofs with L-shapes” International Conference on Advances in Construction Materials and Structures (ACMS-2018) organized on 7-8 March, 2018 at IIT Roorkee, Roorkee (Uttarkhand)
- Verma, A. and Ahuja, A.K., (2017), “Wind Pressure Distribution on North-Light Industrial Building Roof”, 9th Biennial International Structural Engineering and Construction Conference (ISEC-9), Valencia, Spain, July 24-29, 2017.
- Verma, A. (2017), “Wind Pressure Distribution on Multi-span Low-Rise Buildings with Hip Roof”, All India Seminar on Advances in Technology to Mitigate the Effect of Natural Hazards (ATMENH-2017), 2-3 March, 2017, Pantnagar Local Centre.
- Verma, A. and Ahuja, A.K., (2015), “Wind Pressure Distribution on Low-Rise Buildings with Cylindrical Roofs”, (ISEC-8), Implementing Innovative Ideas in Structural Engineering and Project Management, ISBN: 978-0-9960437-1-7, Sydney (Australia).
- Verma, A. and Ahuja, A.K., (2015), “Wind Pressure Distribution on Domical Roofs”, International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (IJEAS), ISSN: 2394-3661, Vol. 2, Issue 5, May 2015.
- Verma, A. and Ahuja, A.K., (2015), “Wind Pressure Distribution on Rectangular Plan Buildings with Multiple Domes”, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR), ISSN: 2321-0869(O) 2454-4698(P), Vol. 3, Issue 7, July 2015.
For More Details: Click Here