- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Post Harvest Process & Food Engineering
Dr. Khan Chand
|DESIGNATION:||Junior Research Officer|
|SPECIALISATION:||Process & Food Engg|
Selected Research Publications
- Khan Chand, Manish Pant, A.K.Verma and N.C.Shahi (2017). Optimization of Enzymatic Saccharification for Quality Bio-oil from Rice Straw. International Journal of Chemical Studies, 5(1):233-239.
- Anjali Sharma and Khan Chand (2016). Optimization of fermenting parameters for Idli batter. European Journal of Biotechnology and Bioscience, 4 (1, Feb): 48-52.
- Khan Chand, A.K.Verma, Anil Kumar and N.C. Shahi. (2014). Effect of edible coating on quality parameters of jaggery during storage. Sugar Tech (Jan-Mar 2014), 16(1):80–85.
- Khan Chand, R.K.Pandey, N.C.Shahi and U.C.Lohani. (2013). Pedal Operated Integrated Potato Peeler and Slicer. International Journal of Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America, 44(1):65-68.
- Khan Chand, Anupama Singh, Manoj Kulshrestha (2012). Jaggery quality affected by Hilly climatic conditions. Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge. 11 (1): 172-176