- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Post Harvest Process & Food Engineering
Dr. N.C. Shahi
|SPECIALISATION:||Solar drying, Waste Utilization, Development of food processing equipment, Non-thermal processing|
Selected Research Publications
- Ayon Tarafdar, Navin Chandra Shahi, Anupama Singh, and Ranjna Sirohi, (2017). Optimization of Freeze-Drying Process Parameters for Qualitative Evaluation of Button Mushroom (Agaricus bisporus) Using Response Surface Methodology. Journal of Food Quality, Volume 2017, Article ID 5043612, doi:10.1155/2017/5043612
- Deepika Kohli and N. C. Shahi, (2017). Food Processing by Pulse Electric Field: A Review. Advances in Research Vol. 9(2): 1-6.
- Rishi Richa, N. C. Shahi, Anupama Singh, U. C. Lohani, P. K. Omre, Anil Kumar and T. K. Bhattacharya, (2017). Ohmic Heating Technology and Its Application in Meaty Food: A Review Advances in Research Vol. 10(4): 1-10.
- Deepika Kohli and N. C. Shahi, Pandey J.P. and Singh Anupama, (2017). Drying of Asparagus roots in solar and Fluidised bed dryer. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences, Volume 9, Issue 13, 2017, pp.-4072-4076.
- Kate AE, Anupama Singh, Shahi NC, Pandey JP, Om Prakash and Singh TP. 2016. Impact of polar bio-solvent, particle size and soaking time on microwaave assisted extraction of edible oil from black soyabean. Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization. Vol. 11 272–280. DOI 10.1007/s11694-016-9394-0.