- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Post Harvest Process & Food Engineering
Prof. P.K. Omre, Ph.D., FIE
Scientific panel member
FSSAI (Ministry of Health Govt. of India)
|SPECIALISATION:||Process & Product Development, Equipment Design & Development, waste utilization and packaging technology|
Selected Research Publications
- Javeed Akhtar and P.K. Omre “Study on effect on water activity, TBA number and protein of dried chicken meat during storage” International Journal of Processing and Post Harvest Technology, Volume 7, Issue 2, December 2016, 284-290.
- Suman Singh, Kirtiraj Gaikwad and P.K. Omre, Youn Suk Lee, Process development for stabilization of sugarcane juice using response surface methodology, Food Measure (2016) 10:727-737
- Rishi Richa, P.K. Omre, and Rajeev Shukla, “Traditional seed processing and storage: A need to retain minimum crop diversity in India” Sauth Asian J. Food Technology Environ. 1(2):160-166 (2015).
- Suman Singh, Kirtiraj Gaikwad and P.K. Omre “Food Sovereignty as a way to achieve Food security ” Book Chapter, Extension for Agriculture and Rural Development, ISBN 978-81-7622 (2015).
- Pramod K. Omre, Suman Singh, Kirtiraj K. Gaikwad, Sandhya Madan Mohan, Food Packaging Systems, ISBN 978-81-7622-365-2 Book Published by Bio-tech books, New Delhi.