- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil & Water Conservation Engineering
Dr. Akhilesh Kumar
|SPECIALISATION:||Soil & Water Cons. Engineering|
Selected Research Publications
- Praveen Vikram Singh and Akhilesh Kumar (2017). Selection of input variables for daily rainfall-runoff modelling using artificial neural networks. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research, 15(3): 194-200.
- Sudhishri Susama, Nain A.S., Kumar Akhilesh, Kumar D., Kumar Suresh, Singh J.K. (2017). Land use/land cover change analysis in treated watershed using RS and GIS. Indian Journal of Soil Conservation 45(3): 279-287.
- Singh, P V and Kumar, Akhilesh (2015) Effect of pre-processing techniques on performance of MLP-ANN model to estimate daily runoff. International Agricultural Engineering Journal. Vol. 24 (3): 75-85, September 2015.
- Sachan, Satendra; Kumar, Akhilesh and Singh P V (2015) Hyetograph-hydrograph transformation model for uniform and non-uniform rainfall distribution patterns, Journal of Soil and Water Conservation 14 (3): 213-218, July –September 2015.
- Jilani, Asima; Kumar, Akhilesh and Kumar, Vinod (2015) Effect of Guar gum polymer treatment on infiltration behaviour of soils. Indian Journal of Soil Conservation, Vol 43 No 3 pp 262-265, 2015.