- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil & Water Conservation Engineering
Dr. P.V. Singh
|DESIGNATION:||J. R. O.|
|SPECIALISATION:||Soil & Water Cons. Engineering|
|CONTACT NO.:||9368234156, 8279877232|
Selected Research Publications
- Praveen Vikram Singh and Akhilesh Kumar (2017). Selection of input variables for daily rainfall-runoff modelling using artificial neural network. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research. 15(3): 194-200.
- P V Singh, Mayank Kansal and P. K. Arya, Effectiveness of Soil & Water Conservation Measures in Kumayun Region (Uttarakhand) India in "30th National Convention of Agricultural Engineers and National Seminar on Technological Innovations for Enhancing Profitability of Small and Marginal Farms" held at College of Technology, G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar (February 27-28, 2017) organized by The Institution of Engineers (India).
- Padam Singh, Roaf Ahmad Parray, P V Singh , Vivek Pandey and A C Mishra, Physical and engineering properties of garlic cloves for designing, planting and harvesting machinery, Progressive Research- An International Journal 2016, Vol 11: 766-769.
- P. V. Singh and Akhilesh Kumar, Effect of pre-processing techniques on performance of MLP-ANN Model to estimate daily runoff, International Agricultural Engineering Journal, September 2015 Vol. 24 No. 3: 75-85.
- Arvind Singh Tomar, Praveen Vikram Singh and Om Prakash Kumar, Future monthly, seasonal and annual rainfall trend prediction for Tarai region of Uttarakhand, American International Journal of Research in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, AIJRSTEM, 2015 15-139:74-76.
- Arvind Singh Tomar, Praveen Vikram Singh, Om Prakash Kumar, Rainfall Variability Analysis of Udham Singh Nagar District, Uttarakhand, International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, February 2015 Vol.3, No.2: 60-84.
AWARDS AND HONOURS