- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Electrical Engineering
Dr. Sudha Arora
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Head|
|SPECIALISATION:||Control System & Operation Research|
Selected Research Publications
- Sudha Arora, A.K. Mittal and A.K. Raina “Collision Avoidance between AGVs at Junctions” Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, 2000. IV 2000. Proceedings of the IEEE, 585-589
- Sudha Arora, and A.K Mittal “Hybrid Control in Automated Guided Vehicle Systems” Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2001. Proceedings. 2001 IEEE, 380-384
- Puneet Joshi, Sudha Arora “Maximum power point tracking methodologies for solar PV systems–A review” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews Vol 70, April 2017, Pages 1154-1177 Published by Elsevier Ltd.
- Peeyush Kala, Sudha Arora “A Comprehensive Study of Classical and Hybrid Multilevel Inverter Topologies for Renewable Energy Applications” Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews Vol 76, September 2017, Pages 905–932 Published by Elsevier Ltd.
- V. Jately, S. Arora “Development of a dual-tracking technique for extracting maximum power from PV systems under rapidly changing environmental conditions”, Energy Vol 133(2017), Pages 557-571 Published by Elsevier Ltd.