- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
Dr. Harish Chandra
|SPECIALISATION:||Irrigation & Drainage Engg., Water Management|
Selected Research Publications
- Harish Chandra and H. C. Sharma 2018 Performance Evaluation of Water Delivery System in Nanakmatta Canal Command Area, Journal of Research in Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol 3 Issue 0, pp 6 – 11.
- Tanuja Mehta and Harish Chandra 2017 Estimation of Surface water availability, ground water balance and crop water demand for conjunctive use in Upper Bhakra canal. Proc: 30th National convention of Agricultural Engineers and “National seminar on technological innovations for enhancing profitability of small and marginal farms” held at College of Technology, G. B. P. U. A. & T. Pantnagar Uttarakhand from February 27-28, pp- 117 - 121.
- Tanuja Mehta and Harish Chandra 2016 Probability Analysis of Rainfall at Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhanad, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 6 Issue 11, pp. 56~66.
- Yurembam G.S., Harish Chandra, Vinod Kumar and A. K. Rabha 2015 Mapping of Soil Micronutrients in Someshwar Agricultural Watershed using IDW Interpolation Approach, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences, Issue 12, Volume 3, pp. 220-225.
- Harish Chandra and H. C. Sharma 2015 Assessment of ground water quality parameters in Mahadev distributary command area, Proc: 49th Annual convention of ISAE and Symposium on engineering solutions for sustainable agriculture and food processing” held at College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana from February 23 – 25, pp 190.
2. POPULAR ARTICLES AND OTHERS