- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
Dr. Shiv Kumar
|SPECIALISATION:||Irrigation & Drainage Engg., Ground Water|
Selected Research Publications
- Kusum Pandey and Shiv Akumar 2016. Ground Water Modelling Using Statistical Analysis: A Review. Presented in 50th Convention of Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers (ISAE) and Symposium on Agricultural Engineering in Nation Building: Contributions and Challenges held at College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Orissa University of Agricultural and Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, pp. 258.
- Kusum Pandey, G.S. Yurembam, Shiv Kumar 2015. Water Quality Monitoring Using Remote Sensing and G.I.S. : A Review. Presented in Symposium on Hydrology held at Delhi during December 22-23, Organized by IAH, NIH, Roorkee and Central Water Commission, New Delhi, pp. 51.
- Kadam Satish Arjun, Shiv Kumar, Yogendra Kumar and H.C. Sharma 2013. Effect of Fertilizer Factory Effluent on Wheat Crop : A Case Stuidy. Access International Journal of Agricultural Sciences Vol. 1 (7), pp. 81-90
- Thakre Kirti Kumar Raghunath and Shiv Kumar 2012. Ground Water Modelling for Ramganga-Kosi Interbasin, Using Artificial Neural Networks. International Journal of Water Resources and Environmental Management. Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 239-251.
- Shiv Kumar and Yogendra Kumar 2012. Study of Sruge Irigation in Tarai Soils of Uttarakhand. International Journal of Water Resources and Environmental Management. Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 227-237
1. Chapters Published in Books
|S.No.||Year of Publication||Name of Book||Topic||Editors of Book||Publisher||Pages|
|1.||2003||Drainage and Irrigation Water Management||Ground Water Studies in Udham Singh Nagar District of Uttaranchal||Virendra Kumar, Jaspal Singh and S.R. Bhaskar||Himanshu Publication, Udaipur-New Delhi||30-42|
|2.||2008||Environmental Changes and Geomorphic Hazard||Periodic Variation of Chemical Quality of Ground Water in Shallow Aquifer in Krishna-Kali Doab, Western Pradesh, India||Surendra Singh, Leszek Starkel, Hiambok Jones Syiemlieh||Bookwell, New Delhi||347-354|
|3.||2008||Ground Water Quality and Environment||Optimal Utilization of Ground Water and Surface Water for Crop Planning in Rampur District of Uttar Pradesh||K. Palanisami, B.R. Neupane, M. Thangrajan||Mac Millan India Ltd., Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi||194-203|
|4.||2008||Ground Water Resources Assessment, Recharge and Modelling||Unsteady State Rise of Water Table Between Two Ditches in Two Layered Soil with Constant Recharge||M.V. Ranghaswami, K. Palanisami, C. Mayilswami||Mac Millan India Ltd., Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi||156-164|
|5.||2010||Water Conservation and Utilization in Agriculture Production||Advances in Irrigation Management||S.K. Saini and Subhash Chandra||Satish Serial Publishing House, Delhi||407-412|