- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
Dr. Yogendra Kumar
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Head|
|SPECIALISATION:||Irrigation & Drainage Engg., Ground Water & Irrigation Water Management|
Selected Research Publications
- Lal, M., Mishra, S. K., Pandey, A., Pandey, R. P., Meena, P. K., Chaudhary, A., Jha, R. K., Shreevastava, A. K. and Kumar, Y. (2017). “Evaluation of the Soil Conservation Service curve number methodology using data from agricultural plots” Hydrogeology Journal, 25(1):151-167.
- Lal, M., Mishra, S. K., Pandey, A., Kumar, Y. "Runoff Curve Number for 36 Small Agricultural Plots at Two Different Climatic Conditions in India" International Springer Publishing AG 2017, V. Garg et al. (eds.), Development of Water Resources in India, Water Science and Technology Library 84, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-55125-8_22
- Kadam Satish Arjun; Shiv Kumar; Yogendra Kumar and H.C. Sharma (2013) Effect of fertilizer factory efficient on wheat crop A case study. Access International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Vol. 1(7) pp 81-90.
- Rupak Sarkar, Shiv Kumar, Yogendra Kumar and H. C. Sharma (2013) Water Table fluctuations and ground water budget in Ramganga- Bahgul interbasin of western UttarPradesh. Paper presented in 47th Annual convention of ISAE in international Symposium on Bio-Energy – challenges and opportunities” held at Hyderabad during January 28-30 , 2013 pp 191-192
- Yogendra Kumar, Shiv Kumar and H. C. Sharma (2013) Ground water and Surface Water Pollution in vicinity of Industries in Tarai region of Uttarakhand. Paper presented in 47th Annual convention of ISAE in international Symposium on Bio-Energy – challenges and opportunities” held at Hyderabad during January 28-30 , 2013pp 191-192