GOVIND BALLABH PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE & TECHNOLOGY
गोविन्द बल्लभ पंत कृषि एवं प्रौद्योगिक विश्वविद्यालय
College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/
Department of Animal Genetics & Breeding/
Department of Animal Genetics & Breeding
Dr. C.V. Singh
Selected Research Publications
- Dubey, P.P.; Singh, C.V. and Prasad, R.B. (2011). Relationship between sire's estimated breeding values for first lactation and life time traits and ranking of sires in Sahiwal and its cross. Indian Journal of Animal Science (76)10, 824-828.
- Singh, V.K. and Singh, C.V. (2011). Sire evaluation using animal model and conventional methods for milk production in crossbred cattle. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 81(1), 77-79.
- Moges, T.G.; Singh, C.V.; Barwal, R.S.; Kumar, D. and Singh, C.B. (2009). Evaluation of sires using different multitrait sire evaluation methods in crossbred cattle. Indian Journal of Dairy Science 62:203-220.
- Dubey, P.P. and Singh, C.V. (2005). Estimates of genetic and phenotypic parameters considering first lactation and lifetime performance traits in Sahiwal and crossbred cattle. The Indian Journal of Animal Sciences (75)11, 1289-1294.
- Singh, C.V.; Kumar, D. and Singh, Y.P. (2001). Potential usefulness of the plumage reducing Naked Neck (Na) gene in poultry production at normal and high ambient temperatures. World's Poultry Science Journal 57:139-156.
Disclaimer: The facts published on this website are for immediate information only and no legal claim can be made for any damage caused by using the content of this site. The G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology reserves the right to change the information published on this site at any point of time without prior or further notification.
For best view, kindly use Google Chrome version 35+, Firefox version 31+, IE version 10+, Safari 7+