GOVIND BALLABH PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE & TECHNOLOGY
गोविन्द बल्लभ पंत कृषि एवं प्रौद्योगिक विश्वविद्यालय
College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/
Department of Veterinary Anatomy/
Department of Veterinary Anatomy
Dr. G.K. Singh
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Dean, C.V.A.Sc. |
Selected Research Publications
- Madan, A.K.; Rastogi, S.K.; Das, A.K.; Korde, J.P.; Singh, I. and Singh, G.K. (2017). Electroencephalographic electrode montage in goat: topographical, radiological and physiological assessment. Turkish Journal of Veterinary and Animal Science 41: 265-272.
- Gupta, A.; Jadon, N.S.; Singh, G.K.; Pandey, P. and Jaiswal, S. (2013). Assessment of neurogenic potentials of autologous bone marrow derived mononucleated cells with and withoutTGF-B1 in rabbits. Indian Journal of Veterinary Surgery 34: 27 – 31.
- Das, S.; Dhote, B.S.; Singh, G.K. & Pandey, M. (2013). Ultrastructural studies on the gizzard of Kadaknath fowl. Indian Journal of Veterinary Anatomy 25 (1): 53-54.
- Mishra, U.K. and Singh, G.K. (2011). Blastogenic response of peripheral blood lymphocytes during post-hatch period in chicken. Indian Journal of Poultry Science 46 (2): 252-254
- Pandey, P.; Jadon, N.S.; Chauhan, U.K.; Tiwari, A.K.; Singh, G.K. and Singh, H. (2011). Anti-neoplastic effect of Chicken Anaemia Virus VP3 gene in in vitro cultured malignant tumor cells. Indian Journal of Veterinary Surgery 32 (2): 90-93.
Disclaimer: The facts published on this website are for immediate information only and no legal claim can be made for any damage caused by using the content of this site. The G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology reserves the right to change the information published on this site at any point of time without prior or further notification.
For best view, kindly use Google Chrome version 35+, Firefox version 31+, IE version 10+, Safari 7+