Home/ Colleges/ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/ Department of Veterinary Anatomy/ Profile
Fellow of National Academy of Veterinary Science (India)
Fellow of Society for Immunology and Immunopathology
Fellow of Indian Association of Veterinary Anatomists
Member, Veterinary Council of India (nominated by GOI)
Member, Board of Management, IVRI (21.05.2013 – 20.05.2015)
Member, Site Selection Committee of ICAR to Nagaland
Member, Standing Committee on Zoonoses (Govt. of India)
Member, State Level Executive Committee (U.K.), National Livestock Mission
Member, Uttarakhand Go Seva Ayog (nominated by the U.K. State Government)
Member, Moderation Committee for organization of U-SET (nominated by the U.K. State Government)
Member, Uttarakhand Livestock Development Board (nominated by the U.K. State Government)
Member Invitee, Uttarakhand Pashu Kalyan Board (nominated by the U.K. State Government)
Dr. M. Bhattacharya Gold Medal for best paper, IAVA, 2008
Appreciation & Felicitation by IAVA during Silver Jubilee celebrations at CCSHAU, Hisar (Nov. 5, 2008)
Veterinary Anatomist of the Year award of IAVA, 2010
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Veterinary Anatomy
Dr. G.K. Singh
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Dean, C.V.A.Sc.|
Selected Research Publications
- Madan, A.K.; Rastogi, S.K.; Das, A.K.; Korde, J.P.; Singh, I. and Singh, G.K. (2017). Electroencephalographic electrode montage in goat: topographical, radiological and physiological assessment. Turkish Journal of Veterinary and Animal Science 41: 265-272.
- Gupta, A.; Jadon, N.S.; Singh, G.K.; Pandey, P. and Jaiswal, S. (2013). Assessment of neurogenic potentials of autologous bone marrow derived mononucleated cells with and withoutTGF-B1 in rabbits. Indian Journal of Veterinary Surgery 34: 27 – 31.
- Das, S.; Dhote, B.S.; Singh, G.K. & Pandey, M. (2013). Ultrastructural studies on the gizzard of Kadaknath fowl. Indian Journal of Veterinary Anatomy 25 (1): 53-54.
- Mishra, U.K. and Singh, G.K. (2011). Blastogenic response of peripheral blood lymphocytes during post-hatch period in chicken. Indian Journal of Poultry Science 46 (2): 252-254
- Pandey, P.; Jadon, N.S.; Chauhan, U.K.; Tiwari, A.K.; Singh, G.K. and Singh, H. (2011). Anti-neoplastic effect of Chicken Anaemia Virus VP3 gene in in vitro cultured malignant tumor cells. Indian Journal of Veterinary Surgery 32 (2): 90-93.