Home/ Colleges/ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/ Department of Veterinary Pathology/ Profile
Immunopathology, Diagnosis, Immumomodulation
Advisor (Temp) to WHO.
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Veterinary Pathology
Dr. R.S. Chauhan
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Head|
Research areas/Areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Chauhan RS. 2013. Indigenous cow urine and Immunomodulation. Journal of Immunology & Immunopathology, 15:19-22.
- Joshi A and Chauhan RS 2012. Anticancer effect of Taxus baccata and Cow Urine on Biochemical attributes of mice treated with Diethyl Nitrosamine. Indian Journal of Veterinary Pathology, 36(2): 203-208.
- Ravindra PV, Chauhan RS and Girish PV. 2006. Use of avian lymphocytes to detect toxicity: Effects of a commonly utilized deltamethrin preparation. Journal of Immunotoxicology, 3(2): 101-109.
- Chauhan RS, Singh BP and Singhal LK. 2001. Immunomodulation with Kamdhenu ark in mice. Journal of Immunology and Immunopathology, 3: 74-77.
- Chauhan RS and Singh NP. 1992. Rapid diagnosis of rotavirus infection in calves by dot immunobinding assay. Veterinary Record, 130: 381.