GOVIND BALLABH PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE & TECHNOLOGY
गोविन्द बल्लभ पंत कृषि एवं प्रौद्योगिक विश्वविद्यालय
College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology/
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
Dr. A.H. Ahmad
|SPECIALISATION:||Pharmacology & Toxicology|
Selected Research Publications
- Shaili Srivastava, A.H. Ahmad, Indu Shekhar Thakur (2007). Removal of Chromium and pentachlorophenol form tannery effluents. Bioresource Technology 98: 1128-1132 (Nass rating 8.1)
- Ann Rahal, Amit Kumar, A.H. Ahmad and J.K. Malik (2007). Pharmacokinetics of ciprofloxacin in sheep following intravenous and subcutaneous administration. Small Ruminant Res 73: 242-245. (Nass rating 7.5)
- Sharma, P.K., Ahmad, A.H., Sharma, L.D. and Rachna Varma (2003). Pharmacokinetics of enrofloxacin and the rate of formation of its metabolite ciprofloxacin following dose i.v. and i.m. single dose administration in male buffalo calves. The Veterinary Journal, 166:101-104. (Nass rating 7.7)
- Ahmad, A.H., Bahga, H.S. and Sharma, L.D. (1995). Urinary excretion of gentamicin in normal and febrile goats. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences.
65: 1114-1115. (Nass rating 6.6)
- Ahmad, A.H., Bahga, H.S. and Sharma, L.D. (1994). Pharmacokinetics of gentamicin following single dose intravenous administration in normal and febrile goats. J. Vet. Pharmacol. & Therap. 17:369-373. (Nass rating 7.5)
Disclaimer: The facts published on this website are for immediate information only and no legal claim can be made for any damage caused by using the content of this site. The G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology reserves the right to change the information published on this site at any point of time without prior or further notification.
For best view, kindly use Google Chrome version 35+, Firefox version 31+, IE version 10+, Safari 7+