GOVIND BALLABH PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE & TECHNOLOGY
गोविन्द बल्लभ पंत कृषि एवं प्रौद्योगिक विश्वविद्यालय
College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology/
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
Dr. Disha Pant
|SPECIALISATION:||Pharmacology & Toxicology|
Selected Research Publications
- Srinivasu M., A. H. Ahmad, Nirbhay Kumar, Disha Pant and Wasif Ahmad Screening of Enrofloxacin and Its Metabolite Ciprofloxacin Residues by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography in Cow Milk of District Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand. International Journal of Livestock Research. 7(7): 140-145.
- Sakthi Karthikeyan, A. H. Ahmad, Kamini Bisht, Neetu Bhatt. Disha Pande, K. Kandsamy. and T. Ramasamy, 2017 Pharmacokinetics of Ivermectin (Ivermic Super®) following Single Dose Subcutaneous Administration in Cattle Calves Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy Vol. 11 (1):16-23
- Disha Pant, S.P. Singh, and Kamal Pant, (2016). Ameliorating potential of Bacopa monnieri on oxidative stress following acetaminophen and alcohol induced toxicity in rats. J. Vet. Pharmacol. Taxicol. 15 (2):48-52.
- Disha Pant, S.P. Singh, and Kamal Pant, (2016). Ameliorating potential of Bacopa monnieri in acetaminophen and alcohol induced hepatotoxicity in rats. J. Vet. Pharmacol. Toxicol. 15 (2):48-52.
- Disha Pant, S.P.Singh, Kamal Pant and S.C. Sati (2015). Evaluation of free radical scavenging activity of hydroethanolic extract of Bacopa monnieri through DPPH assay. International Journal of Pharma Sciences and Research 6(5): 934-938.
Disclaimer: The facts published on this website are for immediate information only and no legal claim can be made for any damage caused by using the content of this site. The G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology reserves the right to change the information published on this site at any point of time without prior or further notification.
For best view, kindly use Google Chrome version 35+, Firefox version 31+, IE version 10+, Safari 7+