GOVIND BALLABH PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE & TECHNOLOGY
गोविन्द बल्लभ पंत कृषि एवं प्रौद्योगिक विश्वविद्यालय
College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences/
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology/
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
Dr. S.P. Singh
|DESIGNATION:||Professor & Head|
|SPECIALISATION:||Pharmacology & Toxicology|
Selected Research Publications
- Choudhary,G.K. and Singh, S. P. (2017). Cytotoxic potential of rhizome extracts of Hedychiumspicatum L.in HepG2 cell line using MTT, Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 87 (3): 313-315.
- Kumar. Josh., Singh, S. P. and Choudhary, G. K. (2016). Pharmacological evaluation of leaves of Jatropha curcas L. for anti-diabetic activity in alloxan induced diabetic rats. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 86 (4): 387-391.
- Shah, P., Singh, S. P., Gupta, A. K. and Kumar, A. (2016). Combined hepatoprotective activity of Murraya koenigii and Phyllanthus niruri extracts against paracetamol induced hepatotoxicity in alcoholic rats. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India, Sect. B Biol. Sci. DOI 10.1007/s 40011-016-0800-5.
- Singh, V., Singh, S. P., Singh, M., Gupta, A. K. and Kumar,. A. (2015). Combined potentiating action of phytochemical(s) from Cinnamomum tamala and Aloe vera for their Anti-diabetic and insulinomimetic effect using in vivo rat and in vitro NIH/3T3 Cell culture system. Appl. Biochem. Biotechnol. 175:2542-2563.
- Shah, P., Singh, S. P. and Kumar, A. (2015). Combined effect of hydroethanolic extracts of Murraya koenigii and Phyllanthus niruri leaves on paracetamol and ethanol induced toxicity in HepG2 cell line. Current Science. 109 (7):1320-1326.
Disclaimer: The facts published on this website are for immediate information only and no legal claim can be made for any damage caused by using the content of this site. The G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology reserves the right to change the information published on this site at any point of time without prior or further notification.
For best view, kindly use Google Chrome version 35+, Firefox version 31+, IE version 10+, Safari 7+