THE INFORMATION INDICATED HEREIN ONLY FOR GENERAL GUIDANCE AND COULD BE MODIFIED/CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME BY THE ACADEMIC COUNCIL/ BOARD OF MANAGEMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY.
IF ANY DOCUMENT SUBMITTED BY THE CANDIDATE IS FOUND TO BE FALSE AT ANY STAGE DURING HIS STAY IN THE UNIVERSITY, HIS ADMISSION WILL BE CANCELLED.
All admissions shall be made strictly on merit as determined on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by University, except the following:
- Admissions to B.Tech. Programmes shall be made by the University on the basis of merit of Joint Entrance Examination.
- Admissions to Master’s programme in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology shall be made through the GBPUAT, Pantnagar entrance examination. Total number of seats 10 (08 Agriculture steam and 02 Veterinary Sciences steam).
- Admission to Ph.D. programmes in Agronomy and Plant Pathology for Other State candidates shall be made through ICAR entrance examination only. Candidates belonging to other states need not apply for Pantnagar entrance examination in the mentioned disciplines of Agronomy and Plant Pathology. Whereas, admissions to other Ph.D. programmes for other state candidates are made through the university entrance examination as well as entrance examination conducted by ICAR for this purpose.
- Admission to Masters’ programmes in MBA/ MBA (Agribusiness) shall be made through CAT and CMAT score and Group Discussion and an Interview conducted by the University.
- In M.Tech. programmes, admission shall be made first based on the GATE qualifying marks in the subject (Major) in which admission is sought. Vacant seats shall be filled based on OGPA/percentage (%) of marks of B.Tech. The candidate should have secured at least an OGPA of not less than 6.000/10.000 or 3.000/5.000 or 55% marks in aggregate in case of the Institutions/ Universities where these scales are not applicable in the Bachelor’s degree. However, admission towards seats for Other State candidates in M.Tech. Agricultural Engineering majors shall be made through Entrance Examination conducted by ICAR. In case, domicile candidates of Uttarakhand are not available for the sanctioned seats, the same shall be filled from amongst candidates of Other States.
- Admissions to MCA programme shall be made on the basis of separate Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University. In case a candidate wants to appear for other Masters’ programmes in addition to MCA, he/she has to fill separate application form.
- Candidates other than Bonafide residents of Uttarakhand are not eligible to fill up application form for admission to the Undergraduate and Masters’ degree programmes in the University. However, the wards of J& K Residents and wards of Kashmiri Migrants as well as Kashmiri Pandits residing in Kashmir valley may apply for admission to UG programmes only. Other states seats of UG (except B.V.Sc. & A.H.) and Masters’ programmes are filled up through the examination conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The list of candidates for filling up other state seats of B.V.Sc. & A.H. is provided by Veterinary Council of India (VCI). Other state candidates interested in seeking admission for the said programmes may contact the concerned authorities through the websites of ICAR or VCI, as the case may be.
For Admission related Technical Queries (Except B.Tech. Programme): 8881860219(M) (Only Working Days) 10 AM to 6 PM and Email: email@example.com
For admission related queries call (+91-5944-233407) during office hours from 10am - 5pm only on Working Days
Updates regarding online counselling for Masters’ (including MCA, M.Tech.) and Ph.D. programmes 2020-21
Instructions for Seat Acceptance (UG) and Fee Deposition
Candidates eligible for first round of counselling 2020-2021
(Masters’, MCA and M.Tech. Programmes)
Eligible candidates for Ph.D. Counselling 2020
Distribution of Seats of M.Tech. Programmes - 2020
Distribution of Seats of Masters Programmes – 2020
Link for online counselling for B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.Sc.(Hons.) Agri.,/B.F.Sc./B.Sc.(Hons.) Comm. Sc./B.Tech. (Food Tech.) Click Here
Link for downloading Admit Cards for Masters'/MCA/Ph.D. Entrance Examination Click Here
Schedule and Cut off for UG 2020 first round counselling for Wards of J & K Residents (WKR) and Wards of Kashmiri Migrants(WKM)/ Kashmiri Pandits (WKP) (Male and female)
Instructions and Schedule for first round of counselling of UG Programmes (Except B.Tech. (ME,CE,CSE,EE,ECE,IT,IPED,AE,BT) Programme)
Instructions regarding Reporting for B.Tech. Candidates 2020
Revised Schedule of Entrance Examination 2020-21 for admission to all Master's, MCA and Ph.D. programmes of the University. Now the Examination will be held in offline mode.
Merit List for admission to UG programmes (Except B.Tech.(ME,CE,CSE,EE,ECE,IT,IPED,AE,BT) Programme) during 2020-21 session
Notice regarding Online Proctored Entrance Examination 2020-21 for admission
to all Master's , MCA and Ph.D. programmes of the University -- Click Here To Download Admit Card
Notice regarding tentative list for preparing merit for admission to UG programmes during 2020-21 session
B.Tech. Biotechnology Admissions 2020
Schedule and important instructions for Online Proctored Entrance Examination of the aspirants of Master's, MCA and Ph.D. programmes
Last chance for uploading marks, Intermediate/10+2 mark sheet and/or weightage certificate for UG Programmes
New updates regarding the process of admission to MCA/Master's/M.Tech./Ph.D. Programmes and Sponsored Candidates
Click here to Apply Online for Entrance Examination-2020
Prospectus(2020-2021) for admission to Undergraduate, Masters, MCA (except M.Tech.) and Ph.D. programmes
Corrigendum to Syllabus for Entrance Examination of UG
Programmes given on p. 45-46 of the Prospectus (2020-2021)