Department of Soil Science
Dr. Navneet Pareek
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Soil Science)|
|SPECIALISATION:||Soil Fertility and Soil Microbiology|
|CONTACT NO.:||+91-9411320501 (M)|
Research Areas/ Areas of Interest
Selected Research Publications
- Pareek, Navneet; Raverkar, K P; Bhatt, M K; Kaushik, Shikhar; Chandra, Subhash; Singh, Gurvinder and Joshi, Hem C. 2019 Soil nutrient status of bhabhar and hill area of Uttarakhand. ENVIS Bulletin Himalayan Ecology, 27:89-92.
- Ghosh, Sukanya; JaiPaul, Dwivedi, GK; Pareek, Navneet; and Singh, Rohitashav 2019 Effect of integrated nutrient management on some physical and chemical properties of soil in wheat crop (Triticum aestivum L.) on Mollisols of Uttarakhand under poplar based agroforestry. International Journal of Chemical Studies, 8(3):822-825.
- Ghosh, Sukanya; JaiPaul, Dwivedi, GK; Pareek, Navneet and Singh, Rohitashav 2019 Impact of integrated nutrient management practices on nutrient uptake and yield of wheat under Poplar based agro-forestry. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 9(3): 692-699.
- Neha Chandra, R; Pareek, Navneet and Raverkar, K.P. 2019 Effect of Rhizobium and PGPR Inoculation in Mungbean on Productivity and Soil Properties in Mungbean-Wheat Sequence. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 67(4): 458-464 (DOI: 10.5958/0974-0228.2019.00050.1
- Jaggi, Vandana; Joshi, Samiksha; Dasila, Hemant; Pareek, Navneet and Sahgal, Manvika 2020. Functional and molecular characterization of wheat rhizosphere bacteria and their antagonistic activity against wheat foliar blight pathogens. Journal of Experimental Biology and Agricultural Sciences, 8(5) : 605 – 620.
- Girja S. Tewari, Navneet Pareek, Ramesh Chandra, K. P. Raverkar, V.K. Singh 2020. Influence of Nutrient Mobilizers on Productivity and Nutrient Uptake in Blackgram (Vigna mungo L.) Crop under the Tarai Region of Uttarakhand. Legume Research- An International Journal PP 1-8, 10.18805/LR-4211
UG/PG/Ph.D. Students Guided