|AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS(22)
||(a) National Fellow Award January, 2005 for the research project by I.C.A.R. New Delhi (I term). |
(b) National Fellow Award January, 25 January 2010 to 24 January 2015 for the research project by I.C.A.R. New Delhi (II term).
(c)“Punjabrao Deshmukh Women Agricultural Scientist” Award 2006 , I.C.A.R. New Delhi.
(d)Vivekananda Award (2003-2004) N.S.S. Programme officer Home Science College, G. B. P. U. Ag. & Tech., Pantnagar, conferred on 5 March’ 2005 by H. R. D. Ministry, Uttarakhand.
(e)Hari Om Ashram Trust Award for the biennium (2008-09) by I.C.A.R., New Delhi for outstanding contribution in the field of Social Sciences.
(f)“Shiksha Rattan Puraskar” for Meritorious Services and Outstanding Performance award presented by Dr. Bhishma Narain Singh former Governor of Tamilnadu & Assam.
(g)Recognized as an outstanding staff member by the G. B. Pant University of Ag. & Tech. Pantnagar on the Foundation day Celebration 17.11.2004 etc.
(h)Oral papers/ posters presented in International/ National conferences, seminars & other .
- Sharma, R. and Goel, A. 2017. Analysis of insect repellent behaviour of eucalyptus oil and cedar wood oil towards lepisma saccharina. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering And Technology. Vol. 6(4): 1 – 5.
- Sharma R and Goel, A. 2017. Development of nonwoven fabric from recycled fibres. Journal of Textile Science and Engineering Vol 7(2): 1 – 3.
- Bhatt, P. and Goel, A. 2017. Study on personal protective equipments of workers working in SIDCUL industrial area of Rudarpur, Uttarakhand. .Man Made Textiles in India. Vol. XLV(11):370-382.
- Sahu, S. & Goel, A. 2017. Properties of stretchable lyocell yarns developed using modified ring spinning frame. Asian Journal of Home Science. Vol. 12 (2) :448-452.
- Upadhayay, H. & Goel, A. 2017. Small scale dyeing and printing units of Pilkhuwa : A study, International Journal of Basic And Applied Agricultural Research. Vol. 15 (3) :219-225.
- Joshi, J. and Goel, A. 2018. Comfort properties of milkweed floss/lyocell blended green fabrics. Journal of Progressive Agriculture. Vol. 9 (1) : 20-24.
- Sahu, S. & Goel, A. 2018 Mechanical properties of hand woven fabrics developed using cover spun yarns of Flax and Lyocell. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research. Vol. 16 (1) :76- 80.
- Kholiya, R. & Goel, A. 2018. Effect of different extraction methods on physical properties of Agave species fibers. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research.Vol. 16 (1) :76- 80.
- Goel, A. & Upadhyay, H. 2018. Development of Handloom Shawls From Pure & Blended Yarns of Mulbery Silk & Merino Wools. Asian Journal of Home Science. Vol 13(1): 265-270.
- Singh, P.; Goel, A. & Sehgal, M. 2018. Phytochemical analysis & antimicrobial activity of Maduka Longifolia and Clerodendrum infortunatum: Medicinal plants for application as textile finishes. International journal of chemical studies. Vol. 6(5):2031-2040.
- Upadhyay, H. & Goel, A. 2019. Analysis of eco-parameters of printed textiles by small scale textile printing units. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry.Vol. 8(3):1084-1087.
- Rani, S. & Goel, A. 2019. A study to assess the perception of people towards Green wardrobe. International Journal of Home Science. Vol.5(2): 78-80.
- Rani, S. & Goel, A. 2019. Blending : An eco friendly approach to utilize silk waste. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. Vol. 8(4):596-598.
- Srivastava, N. & Goel, A. 2019 Documentation of traditional costumes, textiles & accessories of tharu tribe of Uttarakhand. International Journal of Family and Home Science.. Vol.15(1):107-118.
- Arya, Mamta & Goel, A. 2019. Effect of degumming with sodium carbonate on properties of oak tasar silk filament. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. Vol. 8(3):3617-3620.
- Upadhyay, H. & Goel, A. 2020. Narrow lanes to big markets: an overview of traditional printed handloom industry of Pilkhuwa (U.P.). Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology. Vol 39(1): 88-99.