Dr. R.S Jadoun Dean College of Agribusiness Management Contacts +91-5944-233884 +91-5944-233533, +91-5944-233473 rsjadoun[at]gmail[dot]com www[dot]cabm[dot]ac[dot]in
CABM added one more chapter in the golden history of Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, the leading Agriculture University, when it came into being in 1996. This institute found agribusiness as a tool to sharpen the edges of the agriculture system in the country. It took the onus to develop and hone the techno-managers.
Since its inception, this child has grown up and scaled new heights by setting up its own standards in the field of agribusiness. This institute is keeping an eagle eye on the market and its changing environment so that it can mould itself and its students accordingly. Consequently it diversified its activities by launching new programmes -MBA for Engineers and Ph. D. in Management. The college is also engaged in research, consultancy and MDPs.
The objectives of the college are:
- To impart education and training to young men and women for developing managerial skill in various areas of agribusiness and other.
- To offer training courses for policy makers, executives and those in charge of various business projects.
- To conduct research on problems in corporate sector and to improve the management of business enterprises and projects.
- To assist business organizations in solving their management problems by providing consulting services.
- To contribute to the formulation of business policy of the State and Central government.