- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
Dr. Sanjay Kumar
|QUALIFICATION:||M.Sc., Ph.D. (Maths)|
|SPECIALISATION:||Fuzzy Time Series, Decision Making|
|CONTACT NO.:||9412404246 (M)|
Areas of Interest
Selected Research Publications
- Kumar, S., Joshi, Deepa 2017, “Fuzzy Ideal Based Computational Approach for Group Decision Making Problems”, Fuzzy Information & Engineering, 9(2): 1–13
- Joshi, D. K., & Kumar, S. (2017, October). Computational approach for hesitant fuzzy group decision making problems. In Electrical, Computer and Electronics (UPCON), 2017 4th IEEE Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on (pp. 54-61). IEEE.
- Bisht K., Kumar, S. 2016, “Fuzzy Time Series Forecasting Method Based on Hesitant Fuzzy Sets”, Expert Systems with Applications.64,557-568
- Joshi, D., and Kumar, S. 2016. “Interval-Valued Intuitionistic Hesitant Fuzzy Choquet Intehral Based TOPSIS Method for Multi-Criteria Group Decision Making”, European Journal of Operational Research. Vol. 248 (1), 183-191.
- Gangwar, S.S., and Kumar, S. 2016. “Intuitionistic Fuzzy Time Series: An Approach for Handling Nondeterminism in Time Series Forecasting” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 24 (6), 1270-1281.