Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Soil Science/ Profile
Co.P.I., All India Coordinated Research Project On Agroforestry, funded by ICAR
Synthesis of Nano-particles of Micronutrients (Fe,Mn,Cu,ZnAu,Ag,TiO), chemical characterization and their use efficiency by crops.
Development and Fabrication of cow dung pots as a substitute of polythene bags for raising nursery plants to save soil pollution and and uplift the economic status of rural society.
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil Science
Dr. Gopal Krishna Dwivedi
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D (Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry)|
|SPECIALISATION:||Soil Fertility and Fertilizer Management|
|CONTACT NO.:||8192838384 (M)|
Research areas/areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Dwivedi, G.K., Dwivedi, M., Nautiyal, M.C. and Sah, V.K. 1998. Land degradation Assessment of soil sensitivity, sediment and nutrient losses from watershed in central Himalaya. International J. Ecol. and Environ. Sci. 24:37-47.
- Dwivedi, G. K. 1996. Tolerance of some crops to soil acidity and response to liming. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 44(4):736-741.
- Dwivedi, G. K. 1993. Effectiveness of partially acidulated products of Lalit-pur and Mussoorie rockphosphates on an acid inceptisol of Garhwal Himalaya. J.Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 41(2):298-303.
- Dwivedi, G.K. and Dwivedi, M. 1992. Efficiency of Lalitpur rockphosphate for fingermillet- wheat and barnyard- millet-wheat sequence in acid soil of Garhwal Himalaya. J. Indian Soc. Soil Scie. 40(4):773-778.
- Dwivedi, G.K., Dwivedi, M. and Pal, S.S. 1990. Relative efficacy of mode of application of Cu, Zn, B and Mo in Soybean-wheat sequence in an acid soil (inceptisol) of Garhwal Himalaya. J. Indian soc. Soil Sci. 38:458-463.
- Dwivedi, G.K., Dwivedi, M. and Pal, S.S. 1989. Relative efficiency of Mussoorie rockphosphate and super phosphate with lime on yield and P availability of maize-wheat and Soybean-wheat rotation in acid soil inecptisol. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 37:61-65.