Home/ Colleges/ College of Agriculture/ Department of Soil Science/ Profile
AICRP on STCR funded by ICAR
- FACULTY PROFILE
Department of Soil Science
Dr. Sobran Singh
|QUALIFICATION:||Ph.D. (Soil Science)|
|CONTACT NO.:||9410754975 (M)|
Research areas/areas of interest
Selected Research Publications
- Pande,J. and Singh, S, 2016. Fertilizer Recommendation based on Target Yield Concept for cabbage grown in a Mollisol of Uttrakhand. Journal of the Indian Soc. Soil Sci 64 (3):265-270.
- Singh, S., Shahi, U.P. and Kewlanand. 2016. Effect of INM on Nutrient Uptake, Growth and Biomass Yield of Buckwheat (Fagopyrum Esculentum L.) in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand. Indian Journal of Plant and Soil. 3(1): 9-12.
- Rawat, S., Singh, S., Gangola, P. and Gautam, P. 2015. Studies on soil test crop response correlation for optimizing fertilizer recommendation to okra grown on Mollisol of Uttarakhand. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research 13(2): 254-257.
- Pandey, J. and Singh, S. 2015. Effect of fertilizer, FYM and micronutrients on yield & quality of cabbage and soil fertility in Mollisol of Uttarakhand. International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research 13 (3): 432-436.
- Singh, S., Firdous, S. and Gangola, P. 2014. Soil test crop response studies on Menthol mint (Mentha arevensis L.) in Mollisol of North India. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Sciences. 36(1-2): 44-48.